Below is a link to the ‘Quick Start’ tutorial on YouTube. This process will walk you through the setting up of your personal repository and importing the supplied code to where you will be doing your work.
The following steps will be demonstrated
- Create a new repository in GitHub
- Downlaod a copy of the supplied code-base
- Import the supplied code-base into your local repository and commit locally
- Build and run the application
- Exercise the application by registering a user account
- Push your local changes to your new repository on GitHub.com
The tutorial can be viewed here.